Shawnee Mission West choir students, under the direction of Mr. Derek Cross will once again be presenting Spotlight Spectacular in the school auditorium on May 10th and 11th. Shows begin at 7 pm. You do not want to miss this annual event that showcases and raises money for the SMW Choral program.
You can purchase tickets:
- On the bridge during lunch the week of May 7-11.
- At the door.
- At the SPOTLIGHTER’S meeting May 7 at 6:00 PM.
- At the May 2nd Choir Banquet.
- By downloading the order form and emailing it to email@example.com. ALL tickets will be placed in Will Call. A reply will be sent to confirm your order. NO email orders will be accepted after Sunday, May 6, 2018.
*There are NO reserved seats, so seating is on a first come basis.
* ALL tickets must be picked up by 6:45 PM the night of the show or tickets will be sold to waiting customers.
Important: We are also asking all Freshmen, Sophomore, and Junior parents to bring 1-2 dozen treats. Please pack individually in Ziploc bags to be sold for $1.00 each. Some suggestions that have been big sellers in the past are:
* rice crispy treats
* puppy chow
* chex mix
* popcorn – any kind
* popcorn/m&m/pretzel mix